AshGrid™ Spacer System
The AshGrid™ Spacer System is a non-combustible metal spacer system that protects insulation from compression, maintaining full thermal resistance without the risk of fire. The spacer system is designed for use in new and existing buildings.
When used with Factorylite®, the Ashgrid Spacer System maximizes the performance of the insulation roll by protecting it from compression.
- Accommodates any insulation thickness required by the current SANS 10400-XA Energy Efficiency Legislation.
- Safe-Loc™ spigots – fast, secure and safe bar joints
- No need for bar end fixings - saving time and cost
- Allows continuous load transfer throughout the bar run
- High performance brackets with deeper ribs for improved structural performance
- Brackets include an EPDM base pad to eliminate thermal breaks
- Quick, easy and safe insertion of brackets from the side or from the bar ends
- Brackets can be easily repositioned if required
|Name||SKU||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height||Thickness (mm)|
|NameAshgrid bracket||SKU26040||Height85||Thickness (mm)1.6|
|NameAshgrid bracket||SKU26041||Height110||Thickness (mm)1.6|
|NameAshgrid bracket||SKU26042||Height135||Thickness (mm)1.6|
|NameAshgrid bracket||SKU26043||Height160||Thickness (mm)1.6|
|NameAshgrid AG40||SKU26038||Length (mm)1800||Width (mm)40||Height40||Thickness (mm)1.25|
|NameAshgrid AG40||SKU26039||Length (mm)2400||Width (mm)40||Height40||Thickness (mm)1.25|